The purpose of the group is to:
- Give patients and practice staff the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interests to the practice.
- Provide the means for patients to make suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare
- Encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- Develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care
The PPG meets on the last Monday of every second (even) month to discuss items relevant to the patients, the surgery, topical health issues and forthcoming events.
Contact the Patient Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the below form.